zaterdag 22 december 2012

THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS


Which camera do you use and who takes your pictures?
I use the Canon EOS 600D, and my favorite 50 mm f/1.8 lens. The lens allows you to take beautiful photos and it’s really cheap compared to other lenses. Most of the time my friends take pictures of me but sometimes I do it myself by using a tripod.

Which shoe-size do you have?
39


Do we also get to see the pictures you took with your polaroid camera?
I haven’t been able to use it yet because I didn’t have films for it until recently. Right now I’m waiting for
a good moment to start using it, I think I’m going to take it with me on new year’s eve.

I often see your face on other blogs like Fashiable and Peanutbutterandfairtytales, how come??
I have met new friends thanks to blogging and I’m really thankful for that. When I go to an event I get accompanied by Nanne, Marloes, Jan and Roos most of the time. Sometimes we also meet up just for fun
J Nanne is going to live in Rotterdam too next year and I’m really looking forward to that!

I love the name of your blog! Are you a JLO fan?
Thank you! I’m not a JLO fan at all. The name just got in my head out of nowhere
:)

Are you more of a crisps or more of a chocolate girl?
I’m definitely more into chocolate. White chocolate and KitKat chunkies are my favorites.

Have you ever thought of doing something extreme to your hair (sidecut, ombre, short, red hair)?
No, not really. My hair is very important to me and the past couple of years I didn’t want to cut it. I wanted it to be as long as possible. About two months ago I decided to cut a big part of it off, which was quite a big step for me. I don’t think I’m ever going to do something extreme to my hair but we’ll see!


fun during college // building a website

Could you maybe tell us some more about the study that you're following?

Currently I’m in my first year of Communication & Multimedia Design and I’m really happy with my choice. A while ago I was really sad because I had been rejected by the art academy, but now I’m glad I was rejected because I’m in the right place now. At school we learn everything about designing. We learn how to listen to the client and how to create a suitable product to fulfil their wishes. The assignments we get are very far-reaching. We work on websites, apps and magazines but we also do a little marketing (customer understanding), drawing and history of design / media. But there’s a lot more! In the end, when we get our diplomas, we will be designers.


What is it like, living on your own in a new city?

It has been such a big step but I’m glad that I’ve done it. I grew up in a small town in the south of the netherlands where almost everybody knows each other and about half a year ago I moved to Rotterdam, a big city where I knew nothing. It was quite hard because I kind of had to start all over again; I had to find new friends and create my own home. Besides that I had to learn how to cook and I had to learn how to spend my money, but hey, everyone gets to that point of their lives some time!

Do you often go out in Rotterdam? If so, where do you go out?

I haven’t been going out in Rotterdam a lot yet because I still visit my parent’s house
every weekend. For now my favorite spot is called Perron


the OPI polish // i never take this ring off. my mom wore it from my birth until my 18th birthday and now i have been wearing it since my 18th birthday :)

What’s the name of your pinkish nailpolish?
It’s called “Are we there yet?” by OPI and it’s my favorite for now.

Do you have dreams concerning your blog?
Well, one of my dreams is actually coming true really soon; I’m going to New York with Nanne! Furthermore I’m dreaming of attending New York Fashionweek, London Fashionweek and Paris Fashionweek but I think almost every girl dreams about these things ;)

What are your plans for Christmas, New years eve and the rest of the holidays?
I’m going to spend Christmas at my parent’s house. We’ll have a family brunch and dinner on the first day of Christmas and I don’t really have plans for the second day yet. Friday the 28th we have a Christmas dinner with 007 theme at our house in Rotterdam with the girls + our dates. I will spend New Year’s eve at a friends house, together with my best friends :) Furthermore I will be catching up on some homework and I’m working on a new design for my blog. Oh and tomorrow I’m attending a beerpong competition!

Do you ever think about quitting  your blog?
No, I have never thought about quitting. Blogging has brought me so many great things and I still enjoy doing it every day :)

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely getting to know another side of you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are amazing, i am just in love with your blog ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel leuk om te lezen! En wat een mooie polaroid camera. :)
    Liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat gaaf dat je naar New York gaat! En je kamer had ik al eens eerder gezien, maar echt prachtig! Lekker rustig en mooi wit :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat leuk om te lezen! Ik vind je kamer echt mooi ingericht :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuke vragen! Wat vet dat je binnenkort naar NYC gaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heel erg leuk om te lezen! Die studie klinkt onwijs gaaf en interessant! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leeuk om te lezen! Jou leven lijkt me heerlijk hihi. Je studie, je huisje, je blog, alles! En dan nu ook nog New York! Om jaloers van te worden zeg! xxliefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i love your blog baby
    and you're a very nice person
    fran

    NEW OUTFIT: UK BOY
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/uk-boy.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. adoring your style miss, would love to see your wearing casper&pearl!
    and the name of your blog is so smart!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Jouw kamer is echt mooi!
    Je doet precies dezelfde studie als mijn vriendje, haha.

    Love,
    Valery
    A Night in Cydonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Heel erg leuk om te lezen!
    Liefs, Manon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wat een super schattig huisje heb je! :)

    x

    Marjolein
    nevertoopolished.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wat een leuke Q&A! Je kamer blijft leuk:)

    X
    h&C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Hahah wat grappig. Ik zie opeens m'n minordocent voorbij komen. CMD is een superleuke opleiding, dus vooral blijven doen! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Super bedankt voor je reactie! Ik lees ze natuurlijk allemaal en ik doe mijn best om alle vragen te beantwoorden :)