donderdag 4 augustus 2011

american



top stradivarius / shorts H&M / bag newyorker / bracelet bijoux brigitte

i'm craving to show you the rest of my holiday pictures but the stupid store hasn't developed them yet!!!! i'm visiting the store this afternoon and i'm keeping my fingers crossed.. the rest of the day i'll be lying in the sun watching gossip girl (started all over again, 89 episodes!! enough to watch during the rest of my holidays) and at 5 'o clock i have to go to my work. tomorrow i'm going to shop with my mom so stay tuned for new purchases! :)

12 opmerkingen:

  1. wat en superleuke top!
    love your outfit<3

    liefs, Sophie
    http://myveryownlookbook-sophie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ontzettend mooie outfit ♥ goed gefotografeerd ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit! Veel plezier morgen. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. aah wat ben je schattig!
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'm glad to read that you are enjoying your holidays, becase my holidays are almost over :(

    See you cutie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. ooh mooi
    dat tasje vind ik echt superleuk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. what a nice casual look I'm win love with the mini bag especially :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Super bedankt voor je reactie! Ik lees ze natuurlijk allemaal en ik doe mijn best om alle vragen te beantwoorden :)