zondag 5 december 2010

yesterday i bought...


this stunning belt at H&M! luckily i found it by accident when we were just leaving the store. i think it's a great item for the upcoming holidays and i think i'm going to wear it on my birthday which is upcoming week! what i bought furthermore when i went shopping yesterday ... absolutely nothing! don't know why but i couldn't find anything i really wanted to buy except for the belt. maybe i'll order some things online next week, i want new clothes! i've already got my eyes on an Asos dress..

what are your favorite online shops? tell me! :)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah heel erg mooi zeg! En raar dat je niks vond, ik ging gisteren winkelen en heb weer veel te veel gekocht haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg mooie riem! Goeie vangst Haha :D

    x je suis Sophie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful belt! I wish we have it in Finland! ;)I really have to check out our H&M :) I'm never buying anything from online shops so I can't help you, sorry :)
    xoxo

    http://www.itwas-justadream.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. mooi !
    Mijn favoriete online shop is h&m verder koop ik nooit online

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow, i like that! i am in love with bows :)


    xx
    lmc

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. moooi! hè, hier helemaal niet gezien bij de H&M. Lucky bastard ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a lovely belt!! You can never go wrong with ASOS! They have so many things that I want! My favorite shops are Topshop, Urbanoutfitters and Free People. xoxoxoxoo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Super bedankt voor je reactie! Ik lees ze natuurlijk allemaal en ik doe mijn best om alle vragen te beantwoorden :)