maandag 27 december 2010

santa has brought me something amazing!



i'm going to madrid! while we were looking at the christmas tree, my sister suddenly saw some envelopes in it. we opened it to find out there was a flight ticket to madrid in it! my oldest sister's leaving for madrid in january to study there for half a year so my mom thought it would be nice for my other sister and i to go there, somewhere in june or may. this must be the coolest christmas gift i've ever had! i also got a pair of new (blue) all stars:




so now i'm wondering... what did santa bring you? :D

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Cool gifts! You'll love Spain, I've lived here for 3 years and I feel it like my home :)
    And Madrid is amazing, it's such a magic city, you'll fall in love with it inmediately!
    And I loved your All stars as well ♥


    My best wishes Jennie! Happy Holidays :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, wat een super gave cadeaus !

    ik heb een parfumpakket van heat van Beyoncé gekregen en een boekenpakket.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Madrid lijkt me erg mooi! Veel plezier alvast.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ah, dat zijn echt leuke cadeaus!
    lucky you! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw wat een leuke kadootjes! Madrid lijkt me echt superleuk!

    xx Cristi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. ah wat leuk zeg!
    super origineel cadeau =D
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. super leuk cadeau en ook erg orgineel!!! vind je all stars ook erg leuk, hihi! ik ben dit jaar ook met kerst onwijs verwend (al zeg ik het zelf, hihi) X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ah leuk zeg!


    Ik heb "Michael Jackson The Experience" gekregen (een dansspelletje voor op de Wii) + Wii fit plus. Verder doen wij aan Sinterklaas i.p.v Kerst.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow supervet dat je gaat zeg!
    &Allstars zijn altijd leuk ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Super bedankt voor je reactie! Ik lees ze natuurlijk allemaal en ik doe mijn best om alle vragen te beantwoorden :)