woensdag 17 november 2010

thanks granny!


I always love it when I get the chance to look through my grandmother's old stuff to see if there's something I'd like to have. About a year ago I got the little watch you see on the first photo. I think it's beautiful and I wear it every day. A couple of days ago I was given the ring you see above. I loooooove it. It's my favorite ring at this moment, though it's losing its golden color :( Tonight I'm going out for dinner with my boyfriend and his family, I'm looking forward to it! I'll be wearing this dress, which I bought at Primark last weekend:



forgot to cut out the label haha! going to do that right now!

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige jurk en die sieraden zijn ook super mooi! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mooie dingen die je vindt bij je grootmoeder zeg!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel erg mooi, en de ring is prachtig <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig jurkje, staat je heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very pretty photos! Also pretty watch!

    xx Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Waauw hele mooie jurk! En mooie ring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Die sieraden zijn echt zo mooi! Had mijn oma maar zulke sieraden. x)
    En hele leuke outfit nogmaals. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, supermooi! Ik wou dat ik zoiets had. Hopelijk heb je een leuke avond.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the watch [how it's so small like a bracelet!] and you pictures are amazing and the top you wearing too, is lovely!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super mooie sieraden! En veel plezier vanavond bij het etentje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Altijd leuk zo'n lieve oma die je echte vintage juweeltjes schenkt :) Mooi jurkje ook, xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. ♥Hele mooie sieraden, vooral je ring vind ik mooi♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. the watch ring is beautiful.
    thanks for visiting my blog & your lovely comment!
    xx
    zoë

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Van waar is de mooie armband? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. super jurkje!
    Ik heb de primark net in mijn dorpje gekregen! Dus ik ga gauw even zoeken naar dat jurkje haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Kwam die laatste tegen op weheartit.com!
    http://weheartit.com/entry/5456621

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Super bedankt voor je reactie! Ik lees ze natuurlijk allemaal en ik doe mijn best om alle vragen te beantwoorden :)